This year, we’re hitting more sweet national events than we ever have, and a big one on the horizon is the sold-out South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
Presented by Food & Wine magazine, the 12th-annual fest is touted as “a star-studded, four-day destination event showcasing the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs and culinary personalities.”
During the festival (Feb. 21-24) we’ll be serving these special new ice cream sandwiches:
- Double Toasted Coconut with Fat Toad Farm Cajeta
- Cloverton Cheesecake with Guava Jam
- Absinthe + Matcha + Meringues
- Popcorn + Peanut + Caramel (pictured above)
- Banana + Pecan French Toast Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Honey Buttered Grits Ice Cream Sandwiches with Corn Chip Gravel
- Jelly Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches with Assorted Jams
We’ll be participating in several private and public events, and the two open-to-the-public highlights are:
Delta Diamond Dishes, Saturday Feb. 23 at Marlins Park
Check it out: entrée stations at a first, second, and third base and home plate. When we were kids, running the bases in a big league ballpark was pretty cool, but walking the bases and eating great food paired with great wine? See ya later, warm and fuzzy childhood memories. You can’t beat this.
Trisha Yearwood Brunch, Sunday Feb. 24 at Loews Ballroom
In recent years, country singer Trisha Yearwood has spent as much time in her southern kitchen whipping up comfort food as she has in the recording studio belting out the tunes. Whatever she has in store is going to please the people, but we can’t wait to get her take on the evening soap opera Nashville.
See you there.