Winter is around the corner, which means that most of our scoop shop hours have changed.
Beginning today, Oct. 14, hours are as follows:
- Bexley; Clintonville; Chagrin Falls; Dublin; Grandview Heights; and Powell; noon to 10 PM Sunday to Thursday and noon to 11 PM Friday and Saturday
- Short North: noon to 11pm all week
- Easton: 11 AM to 10 PM Sunday to Thursday and 11 AM to 11 PM Friday and Saturday
- North Market: noon to 5 PM Sunday; 9 AM to 5 PM Monday; 9 AM to 7 PM Tuesday to Friday; 8 AM to 5 PM Saturday
- Columbus Commons: closed until Spring
- German Village: noon to 10 PM every day—until Sunday, Oct. 20, when the shop will close until Spring
- East Nashville and 12 South: 11 AM to 11 PM every day of the week:
- Hot & Cold: 9 AM to 10 PM Sunday; 10 AM to 10 PM Monday to Thursday; 10 AM to 11 PM Friday; and 9 AM to 11 PM Saturday
- Southport: 11 AM to 11 PM every day of the week
Our latest shop, in Atlanta’s Westside Provisions District, will open with a free ice cream party hosted by Jeni at 7 p.m. Oct. 23. Regular business hours will begin the following morning (Oct. 24) at 11. The shop’s hours from then on will be 11 AM to 11 PM every day of the week.