The Jackson Pollock, Carl McKinney’s work of edible abstract expressionist art, is the second sundae to be poster-ized during our Summer of Gravel. (Remember, we’re doing this weekly.)
If you’d like to make the Jackson Pollock at home or in our shops, here’s what to use:
- Chamomile ice cream
- Double-Toasted Coconut ice cream
- Honey Butterscotch Sauce
- Extra-Bitter Hot Fudge Sauce
- Donut Gravel
- A waffle cone wedge
- A cherry with sauce (we serve Amarena cherries in our shops, but use whichever you like at home)
We’re not sure what Carl’s sundae-building studio looks like, but we imagine it’s something like this, right?
Beautiful detailing with the thin, drizzly ribbons of sauce on your sundae, Carl.
Pollock, no doubt, would be proud to have enjoyed your sundae after he finished Pollock No. 8:
Thanks, Carl, and keep up the great work, everyone.
Remember—to be eligible to win a poster of your sundae next week, all you have to do is:
- Build the sundae
- Name it
- Shoot it
- Tag it: #jenisgravel
- Post it between 11:01 a.m. (EST) today and 11 p.m. Thursday June 20
- Go to gravel.jenis.com and check out all the sundaes being made throughout America