Twenty-five (25) giveaway winners will be selected at random. No purchase necessary to enter. Open to US legal residents 18 years or older. Participation indicates the participant (Subject 1) enter the giveaway via entry form for a chance to win from 12PM, 2/01/ 2020-5PM 2/09/2020. Winners will be individually communicated with via email. Use of your email address from time to time is limited to Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams only, will not be distributed to giveaway partners. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams may wish to contact you about relevant products or services and information via email, entering the giveaway indicates your consent to receive such information. You can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe messages in the emails you are sent. Please allow a 30 business day turnaround time for receiving prizes. Three ice cream pints totaling $36 retail. One set of Outlander premium items including a set of diffuser sticks with aromatic oils, one tea towel, one thyme herb kit, one wooden mortar & pestle, one reusable tote bag and one candle totaling $30 retail. Participation in the Promotion constitutes your consent to our use of your name, likeness, entry, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All entered information is subject to Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Marketing emails. We will never share your info with a third party!
- Sponsor: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams and Outlander.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is not open to employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Sponsor or of Sponsor’s parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns, or of Sponsor’s advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and the immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any of the foregoing (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”).
- To Enter: To enter, visit https://jenis.com/outlander and enter via entry form. All entries carry an equal chance of winning.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1st, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends February 9th, 2020 at 5 p.m. ET. Entries must be received by 5:00 PM ET on February 9th, 2020. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry.
- Selection of Winners: Potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing conducted by Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams on or around February 9th, 2020, and will be notified via email. If a potential winner forfeits a prize (see Section 9), an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries until a winner is determined. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all entrants. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes: TWENTY-FIVE (25) Winners will be awarded a prize with an approximate prize value of $66. There will be no other prizes. The Sweepstakes is an independent promotion for consumers conducted by the Sponsors and is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by any other third party endorsements. Third party trademarks and logos, including without limitation, the individual names of the products and retailers, are the property of their respective owners.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion, and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash value or substituted, except that Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to substitute with either the cash value of the prize, or a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Applicable federal, state or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. There will be no other prizes. All prizes will be awarded. Total approximate retail value of the prize is $66.
- Prizes will be emailed to the winner’s email address and delivered to the confirmed winner to a valid U.S. address.
- All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, each entrant agrees to comply with these official rules and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of, the web site or any technical failure or malfunction, or any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSORS, ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY PRIZES WON, ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF SPONSOR’S WEB SITES OR THE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION, OR THE ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON SPONSOR’S WEB SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
- By accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, the winner grants to Sponsors, where permitted by law, the right to use and publish (worldwide and via the Internet) his/her name, city and state of residence, portrait, image, picture, voice, likeness and comments for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without notification, review or approval, and without additional consideration. To receive a prize, each winner agrees to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. A winner’s prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (selected by random drawing in accordance with (Section 6) upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the failure of winner to confirm acceptance of the prize and return any required documents within seven (7) days of prize notification by Sponsor; (ii) the return of a prize or prize notification to Sponsor as non-deliverable; or (iii) the determination by Sponsor that winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
- BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, EACH WINNER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSORS, ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.
- If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned because of circumstances including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winners from entries received prior to such event or interruption. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes or who violates these official rules.
- By registering to enter the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges he/she has read, understands and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to the conflict of laws principles.
- Except as provided in Paragraph 9 relating to the use of certain winner information, the personal information collected from each entrant with respect to the Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor for the purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes and will not be used for any other purpose.